- To get the best deal, pair a coupon with the sale price.
- If a sale item is “out of stock”, ask for a rain check and you will get the item when it is in stock.
- Shopping in the morning is less busy and item will be more likely to be in stock.
- Be sure to read each coupon carefully (size and restrictions) it will save you time and headaches.
- Besides coupons you can get cash back by scanning your receipt with Ibotta or Checkout51
- Coupons can be found in your Sunday Paper or Online with Coupons.com or Smartsource and Redplum
- If you shop at Target, make sure you checkout the Target’s printable coupons or Cartwheel page
- Buy multiple Sunday Papers and you can stock up on items when a awesome deal hits
- A lot of the coupons in the Sunday paper can be found online too
- Checkout the “All You” Magazine, it has money saving tips and coupons (I personally have a subscription and love it!)
- If you shop at Walmart, make sure to register for Saving Catcher (If a local competitor has a lower advertised price,
you get an eGift Card for the difference.)
- Look for coupons in the store by checking the isles for “Blinkies” (the little coupon dispensers attached to store shelves) or flyers with coupons (which are usually located in the front of the store and sometimes on the product itself ).
- When you checkout, some stores will print Catalinas (usually prints with, on or back of the receipt to save on your next shopping trip)
- You usually can use both, a store coupon and a manufacture coupon together for an item (check store for coupon policy to make sure)
- Print and bring the coupon policy with you to the store. Sometimes you get picky cashiers that take their job too seriously or are not trained enough to know their own store policy rules.
- When you buying an item with a coupon, usually the smallest size will get you the best deal
- If you Grocery Store has a loyalty card, there is a good chance you can load a e-coupon to it (it is like a digital coupon)
- Stock up on the item when the price is low (check expiration and estimate how much you can use before the expires)
- Check out our Coupon Database where you can search for coupons and save some time
Here are some helpful links to the more popular store coupon policies:
- Walmart Coupon Policy
- Target Coupon Policy
- Walgreen Coupon Policy
- CVS Coupon Policy
- Dollar General Coupon Policy
Hope this helps! Got anymore helpful coupon tips? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will share it!