27 Oreo Cookies
3 tbsp melted Butter
1 tbsp Sugar
16 oz softened Cream Cheese
16 oz Heavy Cream
1 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
9 Oreo’s chopped for topping!
- Crush 26 Oreos in food processor (Save 3 tbsp of crushed Oreo for filling) and add 3 tbsp of melted butter and 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat 16oz of cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- Whip heavy cream and 1/4 cup of powder sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Add 3 tbsp of crushed Oreo’s into mix
- Pour/spread into pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 9 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with crushed Oreo cookies.