What is Walmart Grocery pick up?
- Walmart Grocery pick up is a way you can order your groceries online and pick it up. (no shopping in the store involved)
How does it work?
- Go here and order your groceries online and schedule a time for you to pick it up. ($30 minimum purchase.)
- Arrive at Walmart pickup area at the scheduled time. Make sure to follow the signs to Grocery pick up area and you will park in a # parking spot and you can either call the phone number listed on the sign in front of the parking spot or use your Walmart app to check in.
- They load the groceries in the car for you and you can sit back and relax. Also the will let you inspect items like eggs, fruit etc… and you get to approve of them before they load them in your car.
- This is by far the best way to shop and I do this when I can. It makes grocery shopping so easy.
- First time users can click the link below and save $10 off your next $50 order!
- (Use promo code WOWFRESH at checkout ($10 off $50 purchase)
- NEW***Existing Walmart Grocery customer can use promo code LA9ARAAC at checkout ($10 of $50 purchase)